Argonne presents talks at 2012 Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference
Argonne researchers participated in the third IEEE PES Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2012), sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES), held January 16-20, 2012 at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park in the District of Columbia, USA. The Conference was a forum for participants to discuss state-of-the-art innovations in smart grid technologies. The Conference featured plenary sessions, technical papers and tutorials by international experts on smart grid applications.
- "Security Concerns of a Plug-In Electric Vehicle" by Ted Bohn and Hina Chaudhry (pdf)
- "A Brief Discussion of Battery Properties and Goals for Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles" by Dan Santini (pdf)
- "Overview of SAE Standards for Plug-in Electric Vehicles" by Ted Bohn and Hina Chaudhry (pdf)
- "Keeping Plug-in Electric Vehicles Connected to the Grid: Patterns of Vehicle Use" by Yan Zhou and Anant Vyas (pdf)
- "On Charging Equipment and Batteries in Plug-in Vehicles: Present Status" by Eric Rask, Ted Bohn and Kevin Gallagher (pdf)